Eating Way Too much

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eating Way Too much

Post by Dillonger on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:19 am

Stefan, why did you not throw the TV out the window instead of just hiding the remote control?

It's a time for making resolutions, for making committments for the coming year.

I hear on the grapvine that one of our club members has been seen training in spain over the Christmas holidays :-) That should give us all enough impetus to get moving for 2010.

Happy New Year everyone :-)

Dillonger

Back to top Go down

What is the weight limit of a Trek roadbike?

Post by copperman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Gavin laughed lots, do you know why? Because it's so true. I have hidden remote control so I have to get up to change channels on TV - ease into the training! Hope all well.

Stefan

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 am

Myself and Aerohed have been pretty good so far...not eaten too many mince pies or Roses but have had a wine or two toooooo many..(even as I speak actually!!) cheers

Aerohed had Man Flu for the past week or so, so not done much training (so NO secret training been done in England!) but he's on new training and diet regime from next week.

Happy New Year to Everyone and see ye all early next year.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 am

You're not fooling me Onepiece, I have it on good authority that your pounding the ring road over the festive period - the only reason you were posting messages at 2am was because you had to make sure that the porridge was ready for your 80 mile bike ride this morning

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Eating Way Too much

Post by Spins on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 pm

No more please!!!! OK go on then one more mince pie..... what? you don't like the curly wurly in the selection box, oh go on then..... thirsty now...... go on then a glass of wine.... sure the bottle's open now, may as well have another...... what, the bottle's gone, I think there's another one in the cupboard under the sink beside the biscuits.... bring in the biscuits too...... When does it end? 2nd January?

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top